POPCRU seeks to appoint a highly motivated, professional, committed and dynamic individual to hold the following position at its National
Office in Johannesburg:
National Diploma in Human Resources, a Degree in the same field will be an added advantage. Knowledge of
Labour Relations Act. General HR Management skills knowledge of relevant acts and legislation Facilitation skills as well as Training and
Key responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Facilitate the implementation of POPCRU’s skills development plan
- Serve as an expert resource for accrediting POPCRU’s training providers
- Provides skills and competency needs analysis and research on skills
- Represents POPCRU at various committees and meetings
- Assists in developing employee assistance programmes and awareness
- Liaises with various training institutions.
NB: POPCRU OFFERS MARKET RELATED REMUNERATION.
To apply, please post your CV accompanied by an application letter with certified copies of your qualifications not older than three
PO Box 8657,
or hand deliver to:
No 1 Marie Road,
For enquiries please contact Londekile Zuma at Human Resources Department on 011 242 4600.
Should you not hear from us within 10 working days after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Closing date: 20/11/2015; Time: 16:30.