The Police and Prisons Civil Rights Union (POPCRU) National Office-bearers (NOBs) will be holding a media conference in addressing matters relating to recent developments within the Criminal Justice Cluster in its entirety.
The media conference will among others speak to;
· Job evaluation and grading of specialised units within the SAPS SSSBC agreement 3 of 2018
· The alleged planned Police strike and the disruption of services
· Bosasa and the Zondo Commission
· The peddling of misinformation
· Upcoming 9th POPCRU National Congress
The Media Conference will take place as follows;
Sunday, 17 March 2019
POPCRU House, 1 Marie Road, Auckland Park
The media is hereby invited.
Issued by POPCRU on 14/03/2019